IACUE is the regional affiliate of CUE supporting the Riverside and San Bernardino County areas. Through the IACUE Grant Program, the IACUE Board supports educators in the region to develop innovation in education.
Applicants may apply for up to $500 in technology hardware or software or purchases needed to attend professional development (ticket, hotel, or flight). Items/PD should provide a long term impact, enhance one’s organization or effectiveness, and/or increase student achievement.
- Please plan for sustainability in your application, not items that require continued funding.
- Please note purchases made by sites, districts, clubs, or PTA/Os will not be reimbursed.
Eligibility & Requirements
All school personnel (administrators, classified, and certificated employees) working with students in the IACUE region (San Bernardino and Riverside Counties, California [excluding the Coachella Valley]) are eligible to apply. Awardees must be CUE members and current IACUE members. Awardees will share the results of their project with the IACUE community via a written post for our affiliate newsletter.
- Go to iacue.com and click on the tab for the Innovation Grant.
- Fill out the Google Form application by February 23rd.
- Make sure firstname.lastname@example.org is not blocked by your email.
- Attend the IACUE Affiliate meeting at CUE National on March 20th to find out if you’re a winner!
- Winners will also be notified via email the following week.
- Conference attendance not required to attend the Affiliate meeting.
Below are the questions you will be asked on the Google Form. We have provided them below or here in Google Doc format in case you would like to work on your application prior to submitting your proposal for the grant. Please review our rubric prior to filling out the form.
- Best contact email
- Best contact phone number
- Social Media
- School District
- Work Site
- Work Phone Number
- Principal/Supervisor Name
- Principal/Supervisor Email
- Title of Project
- Please describe your project or reason for attending professional development.
- Please describe how this project/PD aligns to the standards/frameworks of your discipline/position.
- Please describe how the materials/PD you’ve selected will help you innovate in your classroom/position?
- Please describe how you plan to measure the success of your project/implementation of skills learned at PD.
- Please describe how you plan on sharing your project/skills learned with colleagues at your school site and educators throughout the community.
- Please provide a brief timeline of project implementation.
- Please provide an estimated budget for your project. You can provide a link to a sheet or PDF of a cart from a website. (Please note the award amount will be up to $500 only.)
- Grant amount you are requesting.
- I will turn in receipts for reimbursement to IACUE by April 30th if awarded the grant. (Check yes only)
- I understand purchases made by sites, districts, clubs, or PTA/Os will not be reimbursed.(Check yes only)
- I am excited to share about my project, if awarded the grant, in an upcoming IACUE newsletter. (Check yes only)